Dynamic Resource Allocation in Spark | Spark Interview questions

I am back with one more interesting Post on Spark. One of my Youtube channel's viewer requested a Video post on Dynamic Resource allocation in spark. I have seen in my experience that lot of folks enable dynamic resource allocation in spark , but dont start external shuffle service. so eventually they are not using dynamic resource allocation as it is mandatory.

External shuffle service takes away responsibility of shuffling data from executors and let them focus on execution of tasks. This helps us make optimum utilization of resources and enables dynamic resource allocation. External shuffle service is also implemented in Yarn using auxiliary api provided by yarn. You can enable dynamic resource allocation and external shuffle in yarn by setting properties in yarn-site.xml. I have shared the details of all these things in the video. 
Here are the links



    
I hope this video was useful. Please subscribe to our channel. Please also let me know if you have any questions or if you want me to cover any other topic

Comments

  1. Good Post! Thank you so much for sharing this pretty post, it was so good to read and useful to improve my knowledge as updated one, keep blogging. Apache Spark Training Institute in Pune We provide Blog, LMS, Regular Course, Self Paced Course, Webinar Session: Marketing, Project: Sell, Technical Support, Lab Service: Sell.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hive UDF Example

Custom UDF in Apache Spark

Hadoop series : Pseudo Distributed Mode Hadoop Instalation